Recruitment Notice Posted for Various Positions for High Speed Rail Projects in India | Metro Rail Today
New Delhi, India (Metro Rail Today): The National High Speed Rail Transport Corporation Limited (NHSRCL), responsible for implementing the proposed High Speed Rail Corridors in India, is inviting applications from eligible and experienced individuals for the following positions:-
DGM/Senior Manager – 1 position
Bachelor of Architecture from a recognized institute/university with 11 years of post-qualification work experience
Manager/Assistant Manager – 2 positions
Bachelor’s degree in Architecture from a recognized institute/university with work in the analogous grade E-3 and minimum 02 years of post-qualification work experience (in the E2 scale) for agents who have joined the E2 scale directly.
Junior Manager – 2 positions
Bachelor of Architecture from a recognized institute/university with a minimum of 2 years post-qualification experience.
- DGM (Architecture): Rs 80,000 – 2,20,000
- Senior Manager (Architecture): Rs 70,000 – 2,20,000
- Manager (Architecture): Rs 60,000 – 1,80,000
- Assistant Manager (Architecture): Rs 50,000 – 1,60,000
- Junior Manager (Architecture): Rs 40.0 – 1,40,000
The important points
- Deadline for submitting applications: October 20, 2022
- Applications can be sent by post or email to the designated email address i.e. [email protected] or may be submitted by hand to Managing Director (HR), National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited, Asia Bhawan, Road #205, Sector-9 Dwarka, New Delhi-110077.
- Click here to verify the official notification.
The NHSRCL is a joint sectoral government corporation. of India and Participating State Governments trained for the implementation of the High Speed Rail Corridor Project in India. It is one of the most ambitious projects in the rail infrastructure sector, intended to boost the economy and build India’s first-ever high-speed rail corridor between Mumbai and Ahmedabad.